The school uniform is as follows:
- Queen’s Park Academy jumper
- White button-through shirt
- Queen’s Park Academy tie
- Black trousers or black skirt
- Black socks (boys), white socks or black tights (girls)
- Black sensible school shoes (not fashion wear/boots or heels or trainer style).
- PE t-shirt in House colour
Our Academy jumpers, book bags and PE bags are only available for purchase directly from Stevensons in Southbourne or Star Soccer in Moordown. Trousers, shorts and tracksuits for PE can be purchased from any retailer.
Contact details for our suppliers are as follows:
Star Soccer – Unit 5 Yeomans Industrial Park, Yeomans Way, Bournemouth BH8 0BJ. Telephone number 01202 522519 and the website is www.starsportswear.co.uk
Stevensons – 148 – 150 Seabourne Road, Bournemouth BH5 2JA. Telephone number 01202 425192 and the website is www.stevensons.co.uk.
In PE, children wear t-shirts in their house colours with a school logo on. Black shorts/tracksuit bottoms (for winter) should be worn.
We highly recommend that your child’s name is clearly marked on all his/her clothes as this helps considerably when articles of clothing are misplaced or left behind in school.